Tuesday, February 28

Events ...

Yes yes I admit , I haven't been blogging much .... well here is a summary of what's been taking place in my life in the recent weeks ....


1. Roopy made it to KL in one piece :D thou delayed (nothing un-usual) and extended her stay (again nothing un-usual) we had loads of fun... missing her loads even as i type this entry out

2. Classes resumed two of my lecturers are okie , however there is 1 lecturer that seems to be getting on my nerves and if nothing is done, im afraid ill get a heart attack soon

3. I saw someone I wished I hadnt' seen while roopy was in KL .... yes she tried reasoning things out to me and so did reena however, fact still remained that it hurt .... still does probably always will

4. Today is my last day in BSD sigh, 11 years worth of wonderful memories ... memories i will forever treasure ....

No comments: