Tuesday, March 28

its been a month...

since i began my final semester at KDU, as June approaches i realize that my journey with KDU is coming to an end, an institution i had dreamed of going to ever since i was a kid, i used to tell everyone in my family i am going to KDU to study when i grow up ... and lil did i know that KDU would show me the way to my dreams... thou i will not be flying off to Murdoch like the rest of my friends , rest assured KDU has given me everything i have ever dreamt off ... it made me a person i am today, i learnt how to be responsible ... i learnt how to be independant ... however all of this could not have happened if it werent for lecturers like Sham, Mabel and Mrs Tan ... with Rekha who never gave up hope on me ,and Ms Ong who was be the best dean any student and department could have asked for , in her i saw a vision of a mother who wanted to ensure all her children did well in thier respective majors ....

THANK YOU KDU FOR GIVING ME THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE ... TO YOU I OWE MY ENTIRE LIFE .... THANK YOU SHAM, MABEL AND MRS TAN ... IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I CAN NOW STAND TALL AND TELL MYSELF I FINISHED MY TERM WITH KDU , AND WITH YOUR BLESSINGS ILL BE ABLE TO GRADUATE SOON....THANK YOU MS REKHA FOR HAVING THAT FAITH IN ME THOU I KNOW I HAVE DISSAPOINTED YOU MANY-A-TIMES ... MS ONG YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE BEST DEAN ANY FACULTY COULD HAVE AND I MISS YOU LOADS , I THINK WE ALL DO!

No comments: