Friday, December 30

A chapter in my life Closed ....

On December 30th 2005, i finally told myself that what ever V and me shared was never there to begin with, I waited a year ...... perhaps a lil more then a year but no amount of waiting made him realize that we could be together for all he could think off was the grass that was greener in UK, who could blame him? with the currency exchange i'd be nuts about that place myself...
So after I hung up the phone on him earlier , i finally gathered the nerve to text him with these 2 messages...


"dont wait to long i may not be here for long, ive waited a year and honestly i can wait no more. no matter how much ive cared, ive only been a waste of air and as time goes by i realized you never really cared or were there. happy new year V its the end , thank you for everything and i hope you'll remember me as i will to"


" i am tired ... and you're looking forward to your new life, wish you all the sucess and happiness you deserve. I wish you'd felt the same way i did for you, but maybe i was never meant to be with someone as perfect as you. and i prayed and hoped things would change bt it nvr did. take care rishi kapoor and thanks for coming into my life for the time and moment that you did"


with that, i ended everything with the one person that i could have possibly been the happiest person with , but im sure HE has something else instore for me .... and im not going to go againts HIM soo i'll wait and see who is that one person who'll accept me for who i am and love me for the way ill always be ......

No comments: